Thursday 31 August 2017

Other Services

  • HOME VISITS
Why not have a wonderful body massage in the comfort of your own home?

I am available for national and international outcalls and service.  I can travel all around Spain and the EU (except UK as I don't have a UK visa).



  • HOTEL VISIT

For businessmen or golfers who are staying at hotels in Spain, I can come to you and give the massage that you need to soothe your tired aching muscles in your hotel bed.



  • BLISSFUL WEEKEND PACKAGE
I am also available for a weekend massage package anywhere in  Europe. Whether you need an on- call masseur for your skiing trip in Switzerland or  a relaxing weekend in your yacht in Monaco, my massage techniques suit your needs and budget whenever or wherever you may want me to be.

I offer a blissful weekend where you don't have to do anything but just relax and get pampered.  From cooking delicious Asian food for you,  to dinner and night out buddy, or  even just a weekend companion  with relaxing massage whenever you need one---just contact me at jaylimassage@gmail.com and get ready for an amazing time of your life!



  • GOLF MASSAGE

 Most of my clients on the Costa Del Sol are golfers so I know eaxctly what you need after a good (or bad) game of golf.  Soothe those aching muscles, bad backs and tired limbs with my sensational "golfer's" massage.  Guaranteed to rejuvenate your muscles and give you back the energy you need to win your next game of golf!


Book your amazing massage now! +34 611 29 24 36 NEW NUMBER! WHATSAPP ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment