Thursday 10 January 2019

About Me

Hello, I am Jay Li, 29 years old and a qualified masseur from Singapore.

I hold a diploma in Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage and  Aromatherapy.

I have developed a personal style of massage by providing a flowing sequence of firm pressures combined with softer, bigger strokes. The massage will help you reach maximum therapeutic effect, offering a journey in indulgence and at the same time tension and stress relief.

I have been practicing the art of Asian massage since 2007 and attained my certification in Spain in 2010.  My specialties include luxurious general massage with a touch of traditional Asian techniques, sports and therapeutic massages, massage treatment for golfers, therapeutic deep muscle massage, Swedish, sensual and Tantra.

I am  now based full time in Marbella, Spain and can travel all over Europe for exclusive appointments. English Language only.

BOOK NOW! +34 611 29 24 36 (new number!) WHATSAPP ONLY

What my clients say about me:

"Known as one of Singapore's most talented masseurs, his rosters of clients include well-known personalities from the business and social circles as far as Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand , Malaysia and expats living in the region. That says a lot about his massage prowess."---Mike Chai, Businessman, Singapore

"Jay makes me feel relaxed the moment I stepped in in his apartment.  His technique is very unique and I call him now after every game of golf whenever I am in Costa Del Sol." ---Alistair, Retired, Ireland

"I look forward to have a massage from Jay when I am in Marbella.  After too much holiday activities, I always need to relax and Jay's oriental massage just gives me back the energy I need for the rest of my Marbella vacation."---Stuart, Realtor, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment